Yukon Outfitters Double Travel Hammock (Review)
I just received this superb hammock last week from Woot.com (Yukon Outfitters Double Travel Hammock) and got the chance to go out and review it on Wednesday before the colder winter temps dropped here in Springfield, Missouri where we’ve been visiting my wife’s family for the holidays.
First off, this hammock is every bit of what was described on the website before I bought it. The quality of such an inexpensive hammock like this one has made it a fantastic buy for this holiday season!
Here are the Features,
- When packed in its bag, this hammock is the size of a grapefruit
- High test parachute nylon with lock stitching will hold up to the roughest abuse
- Marine-grade tie down line is included with an S-hook that will allow you to swing from posts, timber and even your truck or SUV
- Max Load capacity of 350lbs
- Integrated Stuff sack sewn in so you’ll never lose it
- Oversized for enjoying cool summer nights with a friend
And here are the Specs,
Warranty: 90 Day Yukon Outfitters
Dimensions: 11′ 6″ Long x 6′ 4″ Wide
Weight: 21 Ounces
Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
In the box: (1) Yukon Outfitters MG10502 Double Parachute Hammock
Here is my video review of me setting it up and using it for the first time,
And here are just some random photos of the area I chose to do the video review at… and what appears to be a Cardinal that got severely dominated, likely by a hawk!!